*This page contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. (info)
If you are going to an NFL game, planning ahead is always important. Below is a list of things you might need to bring to an NFL game. You will want to make sure you are complying with any security protocols the stadium has:
- Clear Stadium Bag – NFL stadiums have strict bag policies and recommend a clear stadium bag like this one available at Amazon (paid affiliate link takes you to Amazon.com)
- Parking Pass – Many stadiums recommend fans to pre-purchase parking passes if needed to help avoid the hassle and wait times associated with buying passes at the stadium.
- Weather and Sun Protection – If your NFL stadium is an open-air stadium, that means you will need to be prepared to face the elements when you go to the game. Things like a jacket, blanket, sun protection, and rain gear may be needed depending on the forecast.
- Cashless Payment – Many stadiums are transitioning to cashless payments, so bringing a form of payment other than cash is a good idea.
- Noise-Canceling Headphones – Stadiums can get very loud, and noise-canceling headphones may be needed for toddlers.