Sportsfanfocus.com has no affiliation with AT&T Center or any events hosted at this facility (info)
AT&T Center currently serves as the home arena for the San Antonio Spurs. There are certain policies and procedures you will want to be aware of beforehand, as well as arena gate and parking lot locations for easy entrance.
In this article we will discuss:
- What to bring to AT&T Center for a Game
- Can You Buy Tickets at AT&T Center?
- AT&T Center Gate Information
- How to Park at AT&T Center
What to Bring to AT&T Center for a Game
If you are going to an NBA game, planning ahead is always important. Below is a list of things you might need to bring, and you will want to make sure you are complying with any security protocols the stadium has:
- Reserved Parking – Purchasing a parking pass in advance can help reduce hassle on gameday. However, there are parking options near the arena that allow you to pay on site. This is where you can learn more about parking options.
- Stadium Approved Bag – If you have a bag, make sure it is approved. Most types of large bags are not approved. There are exceptions for small bags that meet certain size requirements, and there also may be exceptions for certain types of medical and parental bags. This is where you can read more about approved bags for AT&T Center.
- Noise-Canceling Headphones – Stadiums can get very loud, and noise-canceling headphones may be needed.
AT&T Center Ticket Information
Tickets can be purchased online by visiting the AT&T Center ticket page (click here). If the event is sold-out, you will need to use online ticket brokers like Ticketmaster, StubHub, or Vivid Seats to purchase tickets.
If you wish to visit the Spurs ticket office in person, it is located near the SE entrance to the arena.
AT&T Center Gate Information
AT&T Center has several public entry points located around the exterior of the arena. You can click on the entrances listed below to learn more about the location:
- AT&T Center East Main Entrance
- AT&T Center West Entrance
- AT&T Center Northeast Entrance
- AT&T Center Southeast Entrance
- AT&T Center Southwest Entrance
To read more, and to learn about VIP entrances, visit our AT&T Center Entrance Guide.
How to Park at AT&T Center
AT&T Center uses surface parking lots that are controlled by the arena itself. There are seven main parking areas. Lots 1, 2, and 3 are located just south of the arena. Lots 4, 5, 6, and 7 are located north/northeast of the arena.
These are some of the most popular ways to purchase a parking pass for AT&T Center:
- Purchase a parking pass from ATTCenter.com via Ticketmaster.
- Buy a Parking Pass from online ticket brokers like StubHub and Vivid Seats.
- Use other parking apps like SpotHero or ParkWhiz to reserve a nearby parking spot.
To read more, visit our article that discusses parking at AT&T Center.
AT&T Center Contact Info
This website (sportsfanfocus.com) has no affiliation with the AT&T Center, the San Antonio Spurs, the NBA, or any of the events hosted at this facility.
Any information is provided “as is” with no guarantee of completeness, meaning much of this information is subject to change, and although we do our best to keep these guides updated, we can’t guarantee accuracy at all times. For all official information, we urge you to contact AT&T Center staff. Contact information is below:
- AT&T Center – View Contact Information
- San Antonio Spurs – View Contact Information
- San Antonio Spurs Tickets