Sportsfanfocus.com has no affiliation with Barclays Center or any events hosted at this facility (info)
Barclays Center currently serves as the home arena for the Brooklyn Nets. There are certain policies and procedures you will want to be aware of beforehand, as well as arena gate and parking lot locations for easy entrance.
In this article we will discuss:
- What to bring to Barclays Center for a Game
- Can You Buy Tickets at Barclays Center?
- Barclays Center Gate Information
- How to Park at Barclays Center
- Does Barclays Center Take Cash?
What to Bring to Barclays Center for a Game
If you are going to an NBA game, planning ahead is always important. Below is a list of things you might need to bring, and you will want to make sure you are complying with any security protocols the stadium has:
- Reserved Parking – Purchasing a parking pass in advance can help reduce hassle on gameday. However, there are parking options near the arena that allow you to pay on site. This is where you can learn more about parking options.
- Stadium Approved Bag – If you have a bag, make sure it is approved. Most types of bags are not approved. There are exceptions for small bags that meet certain size requirements, and there are also exceptions for certain types of medical and parental bags. This is where you can read more about approved bags for Barclays Center.
- Cashless Payment – Barclays Center does accept cash inside the arena on a limited basis though, so you might want to bring an alternate form of payment (learn more).
- Noise-Canceling Headphones – Stadiums can get very loud, and noise-canceling headphones may be needed.
Barclays Center Ticket Information
Tickets can be purchased online by visiting the Barclays Center ticket page (click here). If the event is sold-out, you will need to use online ticket brokers like Ticketmaster, StubHub, or Vivid Seats to purchase tickets.
If you wish to visit the Nets box office in person, the main ticket office at the Barclays Center is located on the northwest side of the arena off of Atlantic Avenue inside the main atrium (view this area).
Barclays Center Mobile Tickets
As of this year, Barclays Center uses digital, mobile tickets for events. If you do not have a smartphone, it would be best to contact the ticket office and let them advise you on how to proceed. This is where you can view the contact information for Barclays Center.
If you use digital tickets, be sure to have your phone fully charged when you leave for the event. It’s also important to download your tickets in advance of the event (if possible) in case there is limited cellular service in the vicinity of arena.
Downloading the official Nets mobile app can help with digital ticketing needs for Brooklyn Nets games.
Barclays Center Gate Information
Barclays Center has several main public entry points around the exterior of the arena. Below we have listed the location of some of the most popular public entry points (click on the entrance to learn more).
- Barclays Center Main Atrium Entrance
- Barclays Center Atlantic Entrance
- Barclays Center Dean Street Entrance
- Barclays Center Flatbush Entrance
To read more about Barclays Center Entry Gates (including VIP entry points), visit our Barclays Center Entrance Guide.
How to Park at Barclays Center
These are some of the most popular ways to purchase a parking pass for Barclays Center:
- Purchase a parking pass via BarclaysCenter.com through 3rd Party partners.
- Buy a Parking Pass from online ticket brokers like Ticketmaster, StubHub, and Vivid Seats.
- Use parking apps like SpotHero or ParkWhiz to reserve a nearby parking spot.
You can go to BarclaysCenter.com and follow the links on their parking page which direct you to other 3rd-party parking providers (including IPark.com). The two most popular parking areas include:
- Cielo Garage at Atlantic Terrace
- GGMC Parking Garage
The Cielo Garage at Atlantic Terrace is located just off of Portland Avenue on the northeast corner of Barclays Center. They do have valet options or you can prepay for a pass as well. While the garage does have normal hours of operation, they do extend times for Nets Games.
The GGMC Parking Garage is located about one block north of the arena with the entrance being along Atlantic Avenue. The garage is very large, but it does fill up fast on game days since it is very close to the Barclays Center. There are other lots and garages near the arena that are also used for public parking.
To read more, visit our article that discusses parking at Barclays Center.
Does Barclays Center Accept Cash Inside the Arena?
As of this year, Barclays Center does still accept cash inside the arena. Credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, and mobile payment methods are also all accepted. However, cash isn’t accepted at all locations inside the arena. Once inside, the places that accept cash will have a sign that says “Cash & Card Accepted Here” (source).
Barclays Center does offer cash conversion “reverse ATMs” as a convenience to fans that wish to exchange cash for credit (source). If you have any questions, we recommend reaching out to the Barclays Center.
Barclays Center Contact Info
This website (sportsfanfocus.com) has no affiliation with Barclays Center, the Brooklyn Nets, the NBA, or any of the events hosted at this facility.
Any information is provided “as is” with no guarantee of completeness, meaning much of this information is subject to change, and although we do our best to keep these guides updated, we can’t guarantee accuracy at all times. For all official information, we urge you to contact Barclays Center staff. Contact information is below:
- Barclays Center – View Contact Information
- Brooklyn Nets – View Contact Information
- Barclays Center A to Z Guide