Sportsfanfocus.com has no affiliation with Footprint Center or any events hosted at this facility (info)
Footprint Center currently serves as the home arena for the Phoenix Suns. There are certain policies and procedures you will want to be aware of beforehand, as well as arena gate and parking lot locations for easy entrance.
In this article we will discuss:
- What to bring to Footprint Center for a Game
- Can You Buy Tickets at Footprint Center?
- Footprint Center Gate Information
- How to Park at Footprint Center
- Does Footprint Center Take Cash?
What to Bring to Footprint Center for a Game
If you are going to an NBA game, planning ahead is always important. Below is a list of things you might need to bring, and you will want to make sure you are complying with any security protocols the stadium has:
- Reserved Parking – Purchasing a parking pass in advance can help reduce hassle on gameday. However, there are parking options near the arena that allow you to pay on site. This is where you can learn more about parking options.
- Stadium Approved Bag – If you have a bag, make sure it is approved. Most types of bags are not approved. There are exceptions for small bags that meet certain size requirements, and there are also exceptions for certain types of medical and parental bags. This is where you can read more about approved bags for Footprint Center.
- Cashless Payment – Footprint Center does not accept cash inside the arena, so you will need to bring an alternate form of payment (learn more).
- Noise-Canceling Headphones – Stadiums can get very loud, and noise-canceling headphones may be needed.
Footprint Center Ticket Information
Tickets can be purchased online by visiting the Footprint Center ticket page (click here). If the event is sold-out, you will need to use online ticket brokers like Ticketmaster, StubHub, or Vivid Seats to purchase tickets.
If you wish to visit the box office in person, the main ticket office at the Footprint Center is located inside the pavilion on the northwest corner of the arena (near the intersection of 1st Street and Jefferson Street). Click here to view this area.
To learn more, visit our ticket resources linked below:
Footprint Center Mobile Tickets
As of this year, Footprint Center uses digital, mobile tickets for events. If you do not have a smartphone, it would be best to contact the ticket office and let them advise you on how to proceed. This is where you can view the contact information for Footprint Center.
If you use digital tickets, be sure to have your phone fully charged when you leave for the game. It’s also important to download your tickets in advance of the game (if possible) in case there is limited cellular service in the vicinity of arena.
Downloading the official Phoenix Suns app can help with digital ticketing needs.
Footprint Center Gate Information
The Footprint Center has several main public entry points around the exterior of the arena. Below we have listed the location of some of the most popular public entry points (click on the gate to learn more).
- Footprint Center Pavilion Entrance
- Footprint Center North Entrance
- Footprint Center East Entrance
- Footprint Center South Entrance
To read more about Footprint Center Gates (including VIP entry points), visit our Footprint Center Entrance Guide.
How to Park at Footprint Center
These are some of the most popular ways to purchase a parking pass for Footprint Center:
- Purchase a parking pass from FootprintCenter.com via ParkWhiz.
- Buy a Parking Pass from online ticket brokers like Ticketmaster, StubHub, and Vivid Seats.
- Use other parking apps like SpotHero to reserve a nearby parking spot.
The Footprint Center Garage is attached to the arena and is a five-story, 700-space parking garage that is most often used for suite holders and premium-seat owners. The Jefferson Street Garage is located just east of the arena and is a popular place for public parking.
To read more, visit our article that discusses parking at Footprint Center.
Does Footprint Center Accept Cash Inside the Arena?
As of this year, Footprint Center does not accept cash inside the arena. Credit cards, debit cards and digital payment methods are the preferred payment options used inside the arena.
The Footprint Center does offer cash conversion as a convenience to fans with only cash. You can visit the box office to load cash onto a prepaid card which can be used at concessions and team pro shops (source).
Footprint Center Contact Info
Any information is provided “as is” with no guarantee of completeness, meaning much of this information is subject to change, and although we do our best to keep these guides updated, we can’t guarantee accuracy at all times. For all official information, we urge you to contact the Phoenix Suns staff. Contact information is below: