Sportsfanfocus.com has no affiliation with Paycom Center or any events hosted at this facility (info)
Paycom Center currently serves as the home arena for the Oklahoma City Thunder. There are certain policies and procedures you will want to be aware of beforehand, as well as arena gate and parking lot locations for easy entrance.
In this article we will discuss:
- What to bring to Paycom Center for a Game
- Can You Buy Tickets at Paycom Center?
- Paycom Center Gate Information
- How to Park at Paycom Center
- Does Paycom Center Take Cash?
What to Bring to Paycom Center for a Game
If you are going to an NBA game, planning ahead is always important. Below is a list of things you might need to bring, and you will want to make sure you are complying with any security protocols the stadium has:
- Reserved Parking – Purchasing a parking pass in advance can help reduce hassle on gameday. However, there are parking options near the arena that allow you to pay on site. This is where you can learn more about parking options.
- Stadium Approved Bag – If you have a bag, make sure it is approved. Most types of bags are not approved. There are exceptions for small bags that meet certain size requirements, and there are also exceptions for certain types of medical and parental bags. This is where you can read more about approved bags for Paycom Center.
- Cashless Payment – Paycom Center does not accept cash inside the arena, so you will need to bring an alternate form of payment (learn more).
- Noise-Canceling Headphones – Stadiums can get very loud, and noise-canceling headphones may be needed.
Paycom Center Ticket Information
Tickets can be purchased online by visiting the Paycom Center ticket page (click here). If the event is sold-out, you will need to use online ticket brokers like Ticketmaster, StubHub, or Vivid Seats to purchase tickets.
Paycom Center Mobile Tickets
As of this year, Paycom Center uses digital, mobile tickets for events. If you do not have a smartphone, it would be best to contact the ticket office and let them advise you on how to proceed. This is where you can view the contact information for Paycom Center.
If you use digital tickets, be sure to have your phone fully charged when you leave for the event. It’s also important to download your tickets in advance of the event (if possible) in case there is limited cellular service in the vicinity of arena.
Paycom Center Gate Information
Paycom Center has several main public entry points around the exterior of the arena. Below we have listed the location of some of the most popular public entry points (click on the entrance to learn more).
To read more about Paycom Center Entry Gates (including VIP entry points), visit our Paycom Center Entrance Guide.
How to Park at Paycom Center
These are some of the most popular ways to purchase a parking pass for Paycom Center:
- Purchase a parking pass via PaycomCenter.com through 3rd Party partners.
- Buy a Parking Pass from online ticket brokers like Ticketmaster, StubHub, and Vivid Seats.
- Use parking apps like SpotHero or ParkWhiz to reserve a nearby parking spot.
You can go to PaycomCenter.com and follow the links on their parking page which direct you to other 3rd-party parking providers (including parkingokc.com). The two most popular parking areas include:
The Paycom Center Arena Garage is also sometimes referred to as the Paycom Center Marriot Parking Garage, because it sits just south of the Courtyard by Marriot. This Paycom Center Arena Garage is located just east of the arena, and is often used for Paycom Center VIP Parking.
Prairie Surf Studios Parking Garage is located about one block north of the arena, and has over 900 total parking spaces for public parking. There are other lots and garages near the arena that are also used for public parking.
To read more, visit our article that discusses parking at Paycom Center.
Does Paycom Center Accept Cash Inside the Arena?
As of this year, Paycom Center does not accept cash inside the arena. Credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, and mobile payment methods are the preferred payment options used inside the arena.
Paycom Center does offer cash conversion “reverse ATMs” as a convenience to fans with only cash (source).
Paycom Center Contact Info
Any information is provided “as is” with no guarantee of completeness, meaning much of this information is subject to change, and although we do our best to keep these guides updated, we can’t guarantee accuracy at all times. For all official information, we urge you to contact Paycom Center staff. Contact information is below:
- Paycom Center – View Contact Information
- Oklahoma City Thunder – View Contact Information
- Paycom Center FAQ