Sportsfanfocus.com has no affiliation with Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse or any events hosted at this facility (info)
Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse currently serves as the home arena for the Cleveland Cavaliers. There are certain policies and procedures you will want to be aware of beforehand, as well as arena gate and parking lot locations for easy entrance.
In this article we will discuss:
- What to bring to Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse for a Game
- Can You Buy Tickets at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse?
- Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse Gate Information
- How to Park at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
- Does Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse Take Cash?
What to Bring to Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse for a Game
If you are going to an NBA game, planning ahead is always important. Below is a list of things you might need to bring, and you will want to make sure you are complying with any security protocols the stadium has:
- Reserved Parking – Purchasing a parking pass in advance can help reduce hassle on gameday. However, there are parking options near the arena that allow you to pay on site. This is where you can learn more about parking options.
- Stadium Approved Bag – If you have a bag, make sure it is approved. Most types of bags are not approved. There are exceptions for small bags that meet certain size requirements, and there are also exceptions for certain types of medical and parental bags. This is where you can read more about approved bags for Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse.
- Cashless Payment – Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse does not accept cash inside the arena, so you will need to bring an alternate form of payment (learn more).
- Noise-Canceling Headphones – Stadiums can get very loud, and noise-canceling headphones may be needed.
Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse Ticket Information
Tickets can be purchased online by visiting the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse ticket page (click here). If the event is sold-out, you will need to use online ticket brokers like Ticketmaster, StubHub, or Vivid Seats to purchase tickets.
If you wish to visit the box office in person, you can go to one of the two Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse Box Offices either at the Sherwin-Williams Entrance (view area) or the Cleveland Cliff’s Entrance (view this area).
To learn more, visit our ticket resources linked below:
Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse Mobile Tickets
As of this year, Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse uses digital, mobile tickets for events. If you do not have a smartphone, it would be best to contact the ticket office and let them advise you on how to proceed. This is where you can view the contact information for Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse.
If you use digital tickets, be sure to have your phone fully charged when you leave for the game. It’s also important to download your tickets in advance of the game (if possible) in case there is limited cellular service in the vicinity of arena.
Downloading the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse mobile app can help with digital ticketing needs (learn more).
Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse Gate Information
The Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse has four main public gates and one main VIP entrance around the exterior of the arena. Below we have listed the location of some of the most popular public entry points (click on the gate to learn more).
- Sherwin-Williams Entrance
- Cleveland Cliff’s Entrance
- Discount Drug Mart Entrance
- East Bridge Entrance
To read more about Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse Gates (including VIP entry points), visit our Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse Entrance Guide.
How to Park at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse
These are some of the most popular ways to purchase a parking pass for Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse:
- Purchase a parking pass from RocketMortgageFieldhouse.com (learn more).
- Buy a Parking Pass from online ticket brokers like StubHub and Vivid Seats (learn more).
- Use a parking app like ParkWhiz, LAZ Parking or SpotHero to reserve a parking spot (learn more).
Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse has a limited amount of parking available on site at the arena (Gateway East Parking Garage and Jack Parking Garage). There are also other public garages and lots near the arena that can be used for event parking (but they are operated by third-party operators).
To read more, visit our article that discusses parking at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse.
Does Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse Accept Cash Inside the Arena?
As of this year, Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse does not accept cash inside the arena. Credit cards, debit cards and digital payment methods are the preferred payment options used inside the arena.
There are several different reverse ATM kiosks where you can turn cash into a debit card that can be used anywhere in the arena. You can find out more here on the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse policy page.
Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse Contact Info
Any information is provided “as is” with no guarantee of completeness, meaning much of this information is subject to change, and although we do our best to keep these guides updated, we can’t guarantee accuracy at all times. For all official information, we urge you to contact Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse staff. Contact information is below: