Sportsfanfocus.com has no affiliation with Target Center or any events hosted at this facility (info)
Target Center currently serves as the home arena for the Minnesota Timberwolves. There are certain policies and procedures you will want to be aware of beforehand, as well as arena gate and parking lot locations for easy entrance.
In this article we will discuss:
- What to bring to Target Center for a Game
- Can You Buy Tickets at Target Center?
- Target Center Gate Information
- How to Park at Target Center
- Does Target Center Take Cash?
What to Bring to Target Center for a Game
If you are going to an NBA game, planning ahead is always important. Below is a list of things you might need to bring, and you will want to make sure you are complying with any security protocols the stadium has:
- Reserved Parking – Purchasing a parking pass in advance can help reduce hassle on gameday. However, there are parking options near the arena that allow you to pay on site.
- Stadium Approved Bag – If you have a bag, make sure it is approved. Most types of bags are not approved. There are exceptions for small bags that meet certain size requirements, and there are also exceptions for certain types of medical and parental bags. This is where you can read more about approved bags for Target Center.
- Cashless Payment – Target Center does not accept cash inside the arena, so you will need to bring an alternate form of payment (learn more).
- Noise-Canceling Headphones – Stadiums can get very loud, and noise-canceling headphones may be needed.
Target Center Ticket Information
Tickets can be purchased online by visiting the Target Center ticket page (click here). If the event is sold-out, you will need to use online ticket brokers like Ticketmaster, StubHub, or Vivid Seats to purchase tickets.
If you wish to visit the Timberwolves box office in person, The ticket office at the Target Center is located through the main entrance near the intersection of 1st Avenue and 6th Street (view this area).
Target Center Mobile Tickets
As of this year, Target Center uses digital, mobile tickets for events. If you do not have a smartphone, it would be best to contact the ticket office and let them advise you on how to proceed. This is where you can view the contact information for Target Center.
If you use digital tickets, be sure to have your phone fully charged when you leave for the event. It’s also important to download your tickets in advance of the event (if possible) in case there is limited cellular service in the vicinity of arena.
Downloading the official Minnesota Timberwolves mobile app can help with digital ticketing needs for Minnesota Timberwolves games.
Target Center Gate Information
Target Center has two main public entry points around the exterior of the arena. Below we have listed the location of some of the most popular public entry points (click on the entrance to learn more).
To read more about Target Center Entry Gates (including VIP entry points), visit our Target Center Entrance Guide.
How to Park at Target Center
These are some of the most popular ways to purchase a parking pass for Target Center:
- Purchase a parking pass via TargetCenter.com through 3rd Party partners.
- Buy a Parking Pass from online ticket brokers like Ticketmaster, StubHub, and Vivid Seats.
- Use parking apps like SpotHero or ParkWhiz to reserve a nearby parking spot.
You can go to TargetCenter.com and follow the links on their parking page which direct you to other 3rd-party parking providers (including ParkMobile.com). The two most popular parking areas include:
The Target Center Ramp A Garage is located on the west side of the stadium along North 2nd Avenue just north of the intersection with North 7th Street. This Target Center Ramp A Garage is often used for Target Center VIP Parking.
Target Center Ramp B Garage is located just northwest of the arena about 1 block. It is also a closed garage that is connected to the Minneapolis skyway, which leads to Target Center entrances. Both Ramp A and Ramp B garages are convenient for parking when the weather is bad.
To read more, visit our article that discusses parking at Target Center.
Does Target Center Accept Cash Inside the Arena?
As of this year, Target Center does not accept cash inside the arena. Credit cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, and mobile payment methods are the preferred payment options used inside the arena. Also, if you download the Target Center App, you will be able to pay with it as well. As long as you get your credit card information plugged in ahead of time.
You can find out more information about things you need to know here, on the Target Center information guide.
Target Center Contact Info
This website (sportsfanfocus.com) has no affiliation with Target Center, the Minnesota Timberwolves, the NBA, or any of the events hosted at this facility.
Any information is provided “as is” with no guarantee of completeness, meaning much of this information is subject to change, and although we do our best to keep these guides updated, we can’t guarantee accuracy at all times. For all official information, we urge you to contact Target Center staff. Contact information is below:
- Target Center – View Contact Information
- Minnesota Timberwolves – View Contact Information
- Target Center FAQ Guide