Sportsfanfocus.com has no affiliation with the Wells Fargo Center or any events hosted at this facility (info)
The Wells Fargo Center currently serves as the home arena for the Philadelphia 76ers and Philadelphia Flyers. There are certain policies and procedures you will want to be aware of beforehand, as well as arena gate and parking lot locations for easy entrance.
In this article we will discuss:
- What to bring to the Wells Fargo Center for a Game
- Can You Buy Tickets at the Wells Fargo Center?
- Wells Fargo Center Gate Information
- How to Park at the Wells Fargo Center
- Does the Wells Fargo Center Take Cash?
What to Bring to the Wells Fargo Center for a Game
If you are going to an NBA or NHL game, planning ahead is always important. Below is a list of things you might need to bring, and you will want to make sure you are complying with any security protocols the stadium has:
- Stadium Approved Bag – If you have a bag, make sure it is approved. Most types of bags are not approved. There are exceptions for small bags that meet certain size requirements, and there are also exceptions for certain types of medical and parental bags. This is where you can read more about approved bags for the Wells Fargo Center.
- Reserved Parking – Purchasing a parking pass in advance can help reduce hassle on gameday. However, there are parking options near the arena that allow you to pay on site. This is where you can learn more about parking options.
- Cashless Payment – Wells Fargo Center does not accept cash inside the arena, so you will need to bring an alternate form of payment. However, they do have numerous reverse ATM’s, where you can convert cash to debit cards.
- Noise-Canceling Headphones – Stadiums can get very loud, and noise-canceling headphones may be needed.
Wells Fargo Center Center Ticket Information
Tickets can be purchased online by visiting the Wells Fargo Center ticket page (click here). If the event is sold-out, you will need to use online ticket brokers like Ticketmaster, StubHub, or Vivid Seats to purchase tickets.
The main ticket office at the Wells Fargo Center is located on the west side of the stadium around the corner from the fan store and VIP entrance (view this area). There are parking lots near the box office you can park in, if you are visiting on a non-gameday.
To learn more about each team, visit our ticket resources linked below:
Wells Fargo Center Mobile Tickets
As of this year, the Wells Fargo Center uses digital, mobile tickets for most events. If you do not have a smartphone, it would be best to contact the ticket office and let them advise you on how to proceed. This is where you can view the contact information for the Wells Fargo Center.
If you use digital tickets, be sure to have your phone fully charged when you leave for the game. It’s also important to download your tickets in advance of the game (if possible) in case there is limited cellular service in the vicinity of arena.
This is where you can learn more about Wells Fargo Center Ticketing process.
Wells Fargo Center Gate Information
The Wells Fargo Center has three public gates around the exterior of the stadium. Below we have listed the location of these public entry points (click on the gate to learn more).
- Broad Street Gate – northwest side
- East Food Hall and Bar Gate – northeast side
- SeatGeek Gate – southeast side
To read more about Wells Fargo Center Gates (including VIP and Club entry points), visit our Wells Fargo Center Gate Guide.
How to Park at the Wells Fargo Center
When you park at Wells Fargo Center, you have two basic options:
- Pre-purchase a parking pass.
- Drive up and pay for parking on site.
Purchasing a parking pass in advance is always helpful and can reduce the hassle of paying on site. Parking passes can be purchased through the Wells Fargo Center parking page by clicking here (they partner with SpotHero) or you can use online ticket brokers like Ticketmaster, StubHub, and Vivid Seats.
If you choose to pay on site, the good news is there are general parking lots located on all sides of the arena, which means you don’t need to worry so much about what direction you come in from. Something that is very convenient about Wells Fargo Center parking is even the general parking lots are within a short 5-7 minute walk of the arena.
There is one main VIP parking lot for suite holders (located south of the arena). The VIP Parking Lot is Lot C. These passes are distributed to premium seating members, but you can often find these VIP parking passes available on ticket broker platforms for resale (like StubHub and Vivid Seats).
To read more, visit our parking guides listed below:
Does the Wells Fargo Center Accept Cash Inside the Arena?
As of this year, the Wells Fargo Center does not accept cash inside the arena. However, there are numerous reverse ATM Kiosks located throughout the Wells Fargo Center that will convert cash to debit cards that will be accepted anywhere inside the arena.
Wells Fargo Center Contact Info
Any information is provided “as is” with no guarantee of completeness, meaning much of this information is subject to change, and although we do our best to keep these guides updated, we can’t guarantee accuracy at all times. For all official information, we urge you to contact Wells Fargo Center staff. Contact information is below: