Sportsfanfocus.com has no affiliation with Chase Center or any events hosted at this facility (info)
Chase Center currently serves as the home arena for the Golden State Warriors. There are certain policies and procedures you will want to be aware of beforehand, as well as arena gate and parking lot locations for easy entrance.
In this article we will discuss:
- What to bring to Chase Center for a Game
- Can You Buy Tickets at Chase Center?
- Chase Center Gate Information
- How to Park at Chase Center
- Does Chase Center Take Cash?
What to Bring to Chase Center for a Game
If you are going to an NBA game, planning ahead is always important. Below is a list of things you might need to bring, and you will want to make sure you are complying with any security protocols the stadium has:
- Reserved Parking – Purchasing a parking pass in advance can help reduce hassle on gameday. However, there are parking options near the arena that allow you to pay on site. This is where you can learn more about parking options.
- Stadium Approved Bag – If you have a bag, make sure it is approved. Most types of bags are not approved. There are exceptions for small bags that meet certain size requirements, and there are also exceptions for certain types of medical and parental bags. This is where you can read more about approved bags for Chase Center.
- Cashless Payment – Chase Center does not accept cash inside the arena, so you will need to bring an alternate form of payment (learn more).
- Noise-Canceling Headphones – Stadiums can get very loud, and noise-canceling headphones may be needed.
Chase Center Ticket Information
Tickets can be purchased online by visiting the Chase Center ticket page (click here). If the event is sold-out, you will need to use online ticket brokers like Ticketmaster, StubHub, or Vivid Seats to purchase tickets.
If you wish to visit the box office in person, the main ticket office at the Chase Center is located near the west entrance. This is the side of the arena closest to 3rd Street. Click here to view this area.
To learn more, visit our ticket resources linked below:
Chase Center Mobile Tickets
As of this year, Chase Center uses digital, mobile tickets for events. If you do not have a smartphone, it would be best to contact the ticket office and let them advise you on how to proceed. This is where you can view the contact information for Chase Center.
If you use digital tickets, be sure to have your phone fully charged when you leave for the game. It’s also important to download your tickets in advance of the game (if possible) in case there is limited cellular service in the vicinity of arena.
Downloading the Warriors + Chase Center mobile app can help with digital ticketing needs (learn more).
Chase Center Gate Information
The Chase Center has several main public gates and VIP gates around the exterior of the arena. Below we have listed the location of some of the most popular public entry points (click on the gate to learn more).
To read more about Chase Center Gates (including VIP entry points), visit our Chase Center Entrance Guide.
You will also want to know the location of your portal, which serves as an entry-point to your section of the arena (learn more).
How to Park at Chase Center
These are some of the most popular ways to purchase a parking pass for Chase Center:
- Purchase a parking pass from ChaseCenter.com via Ticketmaster (learn more).
- Buy a Parking Pass from online ticket brokers like StubHub and Vivid Seats (learn more).
- Use a parking app like ParkWhiz or SpotHero to reserve a nearby parking spot (learn more).
Chase Center has a limited amount of parking available on site at the arena (Warriors Way Garage and the Mercedes Benz Garage). There are also other public garages and lots near the arena that can be used for event parking (but they are operated by third-party operators).
To read more, visit our article that discusses parking at Chase Center.
Does Chase Center Accept Cash Inside the Arena?
As of this year, Chase Center does not accept cash inside the arena. Credit cards, debit cards and digital payment methods are the preferred payment options used inside the arena.
Five Cash to Card kiosks will allow guests to convert cash into a pre-paid, open-loop debit card to enable a fully-contactless experience at Chase Center. Click here to learn more about the location of these kiosks.
Chase Center Contact Info
This website (sportsfanfocus.com) has no affiliation with the Chase Center, the Golden State Warriors, the NBA, or any of the events hosted at this facility.
Any information is provided “as is” with no guarantee of completeness, meaning much of this information is subject to change, and although we do our best to keep these guides updated, we can’t guarantee accuracy at all times. For all official information, we urge you to contact Chase Center staff. Contact information is below:
- Chase Center – View Contact Information
- Golden State Warriors Parking – View Contact Information
- Chase Center A-Z Guide