In this article we are going to discuss Nike Limited jersey sizing and fit by taking a look at how the Nike Limited jersey fits me. There are 5 main types of NFL Jerseys you will need to consider. Quickly, here’s what you need to know about those 5 jersey types:
- Nike Legend – The Nike Legend is unique compared to other NFL jerseys. It fits almost like a standard t-shirt, and is more affordable than other jerseys. I was a bit shocked how much I liked the fit. True to size. Lightweight, and easy to wear. Click here to view the Nike Legend jerseys at NFLShop.com. NFLShop.com is the official online shop of the NFL.
- Nike Game – The Nike Game jerseys are popular fan jerseys due to price point. They have the true look of a jersey, but are replicas, which means they are a bit more affordable than premium jerseys. Relaxed fit, but true to size. These jerseys are a good option if you are looking for a Nike jersey on a tight budget. Click here to view the Nike Game jerseys at NFLShop.com.
- Nike Limited – The Nike Limited Vapor jerseys are my favorite jersey. Vapor style has clean front with seams converging in back. Sits flat against body. This jersey has stitched numbers and graphics. Awesome jersey, with a great fit and some premium finishes. More affordable than the Elite authentic jerseys. True to size. Click here to view the Nike Limited jerseys at NFLShop.com
- Nike Elite – These are the authentic NFL jerseys, and the closest you can get as a fan to wearing what the players wear on the field. The fit will be slimmer than other jerseys, mimicking the athletic fit of the players’ jerseys. The Elite jerseys have all the premium finishes, including stitched graphics and authentic paneling. Click here to view the Nike Elite jerseys at NFLShop.com.
- NFL Pro Line Jersey – The NFL Pro Line Jersey is not made by Nike. It is a more affordable replica jersey, which might be a nice option if you are on a tight budget. This jersey has a baggy, loose fit, and you may need to size it down. Click here to view Pro Line jerseys at NFLShop.com.
In this article we are going to discuss specifically the Nike Limited jersey sizing and fit. As I said above, the Nike Limited jersey is my favorite type of jersey. I will also link out to our other jersey resources if you want to learn more about a certain type of jersey.
Nike Limited Jersey Sizing and Fit
I was shocked when I tried all the different types of NFL jerseys just how much the sizing varied by jersey. The Nike Limited is personally my favorite type of fan jersey, due to its value and fit. I felt like it had a very standard, true-to-size fit. Let’s take a closer look at the Nike Limited Sizing and Fit.
Nike Limited Jersey Fit
The Nike Limited jerseys have a true to size fit. I like to recommend the Nike Limited Vapor jerseys as the best fan jersey for several reasons, but one of them is because the fit seems to be that perfect fit that isn’t too tight or too loose, so most everyone likes how it fits.
I also like the price point value. These jerseys are more affordable than the Elite jerseys, but still have some premium design features. This is the current price of the Nike Limited jerseys at NFLShop.com (affiliate link takes you to NFLShop.com).
Personally I love the Nike Limited jerseys because they have some premium finishes (like stitched graphics), but don’t cost as much as the Elite jerseys (which are the authentic jerseys). So not only does the Nike Limited jersey offer great value, it also fits better than other NFL fan jerseys.
Here is a look at me wearing a size medium Nike Limited jersey. I am 6’3″ and weigh 200 pounds:
Being in a cold weather state, I layer my jerseys a lot. As you can see, I can comfortably layer a hoodie underneath my size medium. But overall, don’t expect a baggy fit or a slim fit. The sizing is standard, which is nice because many other types of jerseys run either big or small.
Even at 6’3″ tall, there is plenty of length in a size medium. Overall, I like to tell people to order their normal sizing for the Nike Limited Jersey.
If you want to look at the official Nike Limited Jersey Sizing Chart, you can access that information here. Let’s take a quick look at how the Nike Limited jersey sizing compares to other types of NFL jerseys.
Nike Limited Jersey Sizing Comparison
In the sections below, I will compare the Nike Limited Jersey fit to the sizing and fit of other types of NFL fan jerseys. Let’s start by taking a look at the Nike Limited jersey sizing compared to the Nike Legend.
- Nike Legend – This jersey fits true to size. It fits much like a standard t-shirt. The Nike Legend is more like a shirsey. It is made of polyester, so it still has the feel of a jersey, but expect the fit to be very similar to your standard t-shirt sizing. I was actually shocked how much I liked the Nike Legend jersey when I tried it. Size medium for both (6’3″ 200):
- Nike Game – The Nike Game jersey is a popular replica jersey due to its price point. It has what I like to call a relaxed fit that runs true to size. Yes, this means it runs a little bit big, but I personally did not need to size down. It will be baggier than the Nike Limited jerseys. Here is my size medium for both (6’3″ 200):
- Nike Elite – The Elite Jerseys are the authentic jerseys. This will be the closest you can get as a fan to wearing what the players wear on the field. The design of the authentic jersey can vary, and they do have a Vapor version of the authentic. The authentic jerseys an athletic fit, and some versions will have front-side paneling (vapor elite does not). The Elites use numerical sizing. Here is my size 40 compared to medium Nike Limited (6’3″ 200):
- NFL Pro Line – The NFL Pro Line jerseys are an affordable replica jersey that is not made by Nike. This is by far the baggiest NFL jersey. You will need to size down the Pro Line jersey unless you prefer a loose fit. This fits much looser than the Nike Limited jersey. Here is a look my size medium for both (6’3″ 200 pounds):
NFL Jersey Sizing Resources
If you want to read more about these jerseys, and NFL jersey sizing in general, linked below are some of our other helpful resources. To read more about fit, visit our article How Do NFL Jerseys Fit?
- Nike Legend Jersey – Again, this jersey fits very similar to a t-shirt. I was surprised how much I liked it. To read more, visit our Nike Legend Jersey Review.
- Nike Game Jersey – This jersey has a relaxed fit that runs true to size. This is a replica jersey. To read more, visit our Nike Game Jersey Review.
- Nike Limited Jersey – This jersey has a true to size fit. This is my favorite type of NFL jersey. To read more, visit our Nike Limited Jersey Review.
- Nike Elite Jersey – This is the authentic NFL jersey. This is the closest you can get to wearing what the players wear on the field. To read more, visit our Nike Elite Jersey Review.
- NFL Pro Line – This is an affordable replica not made by Nike. This is the baggiest fit out of all NFL jerseys. To read more, visit our Pro Line Jersey Review.
Where to Buy NFL Jerseys?
NFLShop.com is the official online shop of the NFL. I always recommend buying from a reputable source when searching for NFL jerseys. If you can’t shop locally, buying from NFLShop.com is a nice solution. You can buy from them with confidence knowing you aren’t getting scammed. Click here to shop for NFL jerseys at NFLShop.com (affiliate link takes you to NFLShop.com).